Booking Tour Tips How to Book your Bhutan trip with Yatara Adventure• Tours must be booked through a recognized Bhutanese Tour Operator such as Yatara Adventure, with entire land arrangements provided by one and the same operator.
• For Cultural Tours, booking arrangements must be completed 90 days in advance, but for Cultural Tours during festivals, arrangements must be completed 120 days in advance. The spring and autumn festivals are our prime times for tourism; if booking is not done early, it can be difficult to confirm flights and hotels.
• Booking arrangements should be completed at least 120 days in advance for Trekking groups, as this activity requires a lot of detailed planning. Yatara Adventure offers you a choice of the most excellent and finest organized trekking experiences in the entire Himalayas.Simple 3 easy steps to book your Bhutan tour:Step 1
Email us, after choosing your itinerary from our Bhutan Tours and Bhutan Treks list. Do not forget to mention:
• Your name
• Your country
• Your choice of the itinerary
• Exit & Entry port outside Bhutan
• Exit & Entry date
• Number of people traveling with you
If our itineraries do not suite you, explain to us what you are looking for. We can tailor an itinerary to suit your needs and interests once you have enquired.Step 2
We will inform you if we can accept your booking. We will also let you know how much your trip will cost you, and how you can pay us.Step 3
Send us your payment, and your trip is confirmed. We get to work as soon as we get your former email. The most important factor in accepting your booking is Druk Air. Druk Air is the only airline that flies to Bhutan, and during the peak tourist season (March, April, May, September, October, and November), flights are usually sold out. If we can get Druk Air on the dates you want, we can accept your booking. It helps if you book early; it is not unusual for people to book their trip with us 1 year in advance as well.Your trip with us is confirmed only after we receive your full payment, in advance. After we receive your full payment, we will buy your Druk Air tickets and we will ask you more details information for Bhutan visa. We will also do all the hotel bookings, and get our guides, cars and drivers ready. If you are going on a trek, we will also get our trekking crew and equipment ready.We will be in constant touch with you through email and phone, and we will keep you updated on the latest developments. After buying your Druk Air ticket, we will send you by email, a copy of the e-ticket, along with a copy of your Bhutan visa clearance letter. Upon showing your Bhutan visa clearance letter when you check-in your actual Bhutan visa will be stamp on your pass port.